testata Forum Natura Mediterraneo
Forum | Registrati | Msg attivi | Msg Recenti | Msg Pvt | Utenti | Galleria | Map | Gadgets | Cerca | | FAQ | Regole |NUOVA Tassonomia | Pagina Facebook di Natura Mediterraneo | Google+
Suggerimento: Conosci la funzione scorciatoia? Clicca qui!
Cerca
Salva
Password dimenticata

Galleria Tassonomica
 di Natura Mediterraneo

Nota! La determinazione degli insetti necessita quasi sempre di un'indicazione geografica e temporale precisa.
Invitiamo quindi gli utenti ad inserire questi dati ogni volta che viene richiesta una determinazione o viene postata una foto di un insetto. I dati forniti dagli utenti ci consentiranno anche di attribuire un valore scientifico alle segnalazioni, contribuendo a migliorare e integrare le attuali conoscenze sulla distribuzione delle specie postate.

Tutti i Forum
 Forum Animali - Natura Mediterraneo
   INSETTI
 Coleoptera e Strepsiptera
 Curculio da identificare
 Nuova Discussione
 Versione Stampabile my nm Leggi più tardi
I seguenti utenti stanno leggendo questo Forum Qui c'è:
Autore Discussione Precedente Discussione Discussione Successiva  

dtvd
Utente Super

Città: Avigliana
Prov.: Torino

Regione: Piemonte

6040 Messaggi
Tutti i Forum

Inserito il - 26 maggio 2013 : 19:40:46 Mostra Profilo  Apri la Finestra di Tassonomia

Sempre lungo il sentiero, un po più in alto.
Questo curculio non riesco ad identificarlo, ce ne sono troppi che
si somigliano per le mie (poche) conoscenze
Quale potrebbe essere?
Grazie

DTVD

20-5-2013 monte cuneo, Avigliana (TO)
Immagine:
Curculio da identificare
163,17 KB
Immagine:
Curculio da identificare
151,77 KB
Immagine:
Curculio da identificare
182,92 KB
Immagine:
Curculio da identificare
194,9 KB
Immagine:
Curculio da identificare
204,52 KB

Klaas Reißmann
Utente Senior

Città: Kamp-Lintfort, Nordreno-Vestfalia

Regione: Germany

1614 Messaggi
Tutti i Forum

Inserito il - 27 maggio 2013 : 00:07:52 Mostra Profilo Apri la Finestra di Tassonomia
That's Curculio venosus.

Ciao
Klaas

Torna all'inizio della Pagina

dtvd
Utente Super

6040 Messaggi
Tutti i Forum

Inserito il - 27 maggio 2013 : 08:30:56 Mostra Profilo Apri la Finestra di Tassonomia
I had read that it was recognized by the scutellum stretched.
But I did not know compared to what, or to whom.

thanks Klaas

Vincenzo

Klaas Reißmann
Utente Senior

1614 Messaggi
Tutti i Forum

Inserito il - 27 maggio 2013 : 20:01:32 Mostra Profilo Apri la Finestra di Tassonomia
Ciao Vincenzo,

just try to compare four species': Curculio glandium, curculio nucum, Curculio venosus and Curculio pellitus (use the kerbtier.de pages the comparison-modul) (Link). Click on "slots of comparison" the one with the four fields to choose the comparison of four species. Type in "Curculio glandium", click on "search" and a small thumbnail appears in the field bellow, click on "A" at the right side and a bigger photo of Curculio glandium appears in the first field left down under (you have to scroll). Type in "Curculio nucum", click on "search" and another small thumbnail will appear in the small field bellow (changing, you will always have only one thumbnail in this field). Click on "B" and a bigger photo of curculio nucum will appear in the second field right down under. Go on with the other two species' in the same way, using the field "C" and "D".

And than try to compare. Take a look at the scutellum and you will see, that C. glandium and C. nucum has got a scutellum as long as wide (the Curculio glandium is taken in a bad perspective, that's why it looks much wider than long) and C. venosus and C. pellitus have got a scutellum between twice to three times longer than wide. That's because of the hairs on the scutellum. You can even see, that C. nucum and C. glandium have got very long and thin legs, C. pellitus and C. venosus much stronger and shorter legs.

Any questions? Don't hasitate to ask.

Ciao
Klaas

dtvd
Utente Super

6040 Messaggi
Tutti i Forum

Inserito il - 27 maggio 2013 : 23:37:02 Mostra Profilo Apri la Finestra di Tassonomia
Ciao Klaas, I state that Link is one of the programs
Research from my favorite, maybe it was also the first that allowed me to get into an unknown world.
I like it for its simple concrete Teutonic perhaps?
However, I have always used as a comparison with my photos
to locate them. Now I have tried to compare the various species,
according to your explanation, but I had some problems.
I can not insert four curculionidae despite having selected the four boxes.
I also tried with other weevils but at best are
managed to enter the three. may be due to problem Quach
in my computer.
However, it is very interesting, and I think they will use it,
although I doubt that is able to distinguish all the diversity.

Vincenzo

Klaas Reißmann
Utente Senior

1614 Messaggi
Tutti i Forum

Inserito il - 28 maggio 2013 : 05:39:58 Mostra Profilo Apri la Finestra di Tassonomia
Ciao Vincenzo,

However, it is very interesting, and I think they will use it,
although I doubt that is able to distinguish all the diversity.

you're right. But that pages are not made to distinguish all the diversity, but to help to learn to separate. There are to many species' you can't separate just by photos. For many you will need much better photos than you can get in most cases, and from much more perspectives than people normally take photos of.

But the pages show you f.e. by using kind of traffic light below the thumbnails (using red for impossible, yellow for hard to identify and green for ID easily possible) where it is possible and where not (not telling you, that in some or many cases you will make it with a lot of experience). And it gives you all the help to understand different characters and what to look for. You will never distinguish diversity just by photos, but you can learn to distinguish a lot of it.

The program itself has got a fault: using four fields in "slots of comparison" shows you to use the fields "A", "B", "D" and "E". But you really have to use "A", "B", "C" instead of "D" and "D" instead of "E".

I do know there are programs in the net, that would give me the possibility to see your computer screen and to work your mouse. But I don't know where I can find those. If you know where and if you're trusting in me, I would do that together with you and to show you how it works.

Maybe I should ask Christoph if he can make a modul that keeps a choice for a while, to send the link over to someone else so he can use it until time runs out. I have a look.

Ciao
Klaas

dtvd
Utente Super

6040 Messaggi
Tutti i Forum

Inserito il - 28 maggio 2013 : 15:08:46 Mostra Profilo Apri la Finestra di Tassonomia
Ciao klaas, that's what they were for the colors under the picture!

The trouble is that I quarrel with the computer there, we do not understand.
(but maybe it will be my fault that I do not say the right things)

However, even so I consult it very useful, so
I can "play" to make the expert, to try to avoid
possibly bludgeoned the real experts who are you.

Thanks again for the recommendations.

Vincenzo

Klaas Reißmann
Utente Senior

1614 Messaggi
Tutti i Forum

Inserito il - 28 maggio 2013 : 20:10:26 Mostra Profilo Apri la Finestra di Tassonomia
I asked Christoph for a function to keep the choice for a while and he seem to like this idea. so far we just have to wait how much work that is. When we do have that one, I can freeze the choices and show you by giving a link.

Ciao
Klaas

Discussione Precedente Discussione Discussione Successiva  
 Nuova Discussione
 Versione Stampabile my nm Leggi più tardi
Scorciatoia

Natura Mediterraneo © 2003-2020 Natura Mediterraneo Torna all'inizio della Pagina
Questa pagina è stata generata in 1,64 secondi. TargatoNA.it | Movie BackStage | Snitz Forums 2000

Leps.it | Herp.it | Lynkos.net