testata Forum Natura Mediterraneo
Forum | Registrati | Msg attivi | Msg Recenti | Msg Pvt | Utenti | Galleria | Map | Gadgets | Cerca | | FAQ | Regole |NUOVA Tassonomia | Pagina Facebook di Natura Mediterraneo | Google+
Suggerimento: Hai provato la nostra ricerca tassonomica da Browser? Clicca qui per info!
Cerca
Salva
Password dimenticata

Galleria Tassonomica
 di Natura Mediterraneo

Tutti i Forum
 Eventi & Notizie
 EVENTI & NOTIZIE
 the eagles in france need our help
 Nuova Discussione
 Versione Stampabile my nm Leggi più tardi
I seguenti utenti stanno leggendo questo Forum Qui c'è:
Autore Discussione Precedente Discussione Discussione Successiva  

Klaas Reißmann
Utente Senior

Città: Kamp-Lintfort, Nordreno-Vestfalia

Regione: Germany

1614 Messaggi
Tutti i Forum

Inserito il - 17 aprile 2009 : 14:08:47 Mostra Profilo  Apri la Finestra di Tassonomia

Hi everybody,

I know, it's got nothing to do with insects and it's got nothing to do with Italy. But I hope it is ok to write this down and ask everybody for help.

In the south of France in the mountains of Seranne in the dept. Languedoc-Roussillon is planned to built kind of a zoo for birds of prey in the direct neighborhood of a pairs of free living and breeding eagles. The zoo is planned with many pleasure grounds like restaurants, demonstrations of free flying birds of prey etc. Especially the demonstrations of flying eagles, vultures and others will disturb and make complications and maybe at least displace them.

There is even some other rare birds like eagle owl, serpent eagle and others. The area is nature preserve and natura 2000 area. But the government ignores this and sis willing to built this zoo.

Please check the link and sign against this insanity. It needs a lot of people to be against this. Please even contact friend by eMail or what ever, to sign for this.

I normally don't do this, but I know the area. I have been there several times and in my mind it is very important to stop this. thanks a lot.

Klaas

P.S.: If this message is not wanted, please just erase it. Thank you!

Link

Modificato da - Vitalfranz in Data 17 aprile 2009 15:12:58
  Discussione Precedente Discussione Discussione Successiva  
 Nuova Discussione
 Versione Stampabile my nm Leggi più tardi
Scorciatoia

Natura Mediterraneo © 2003-2020 Natura Mediterraneo Torna all'inizio della Pagina
Questa pagina è stata generata in 0,18 secondi. TargatoNA.it | Movie BackStage | Snitz Forums 2000

Leps.it | Herp.it | Lynkos.net