testata Forum Natura Mediterraneo
Forum | Registrati | Msg attivi | Msg Recenti | Msg Pvt | Utenti | Galleria | Map | Gadgets | Cerca | | FAQ | Regole |NUOVA Tassonomia | Pagina Facebook di Natura Mediterraneo | Google+
Suggerimento: L'iscrizione al nostro Forum è gratuita e permette di accedere a tutte le discussioni.
Cerca
Salva
Password dimenticata

Galleria Tassonomica
 di Natura Mediterraneo

Nota! La determinazione degli insetti necessita quasi sempre di un'indicazione geografica e temporale precisa.
Invitiamo quindi gli utenti ad inserire questi dati ogni volta che viene richiesta una determinazione o viene postata una foto di un insetto. I dati forniti dagli utenti ci consentiranno anche di attribuire un valore scientifico alle segnalazioni, contribuendo a migliorare e integrare le attuali conoscenze sulla distribuzione delle specie postate.

Tutti i Forum
 Forum Animali - Natura Mediterraneo
   INSETTI
 Diptera
 Diptera d'Israele - Lispe for ID
 Nuova Discussione
 Versione Stampabile my nm Leggi più tardi
I seguenti utenti stanno leggendo questo Forum Qui c'è:
Autore Discussione Precedente Discussione Discussione Successiva  

Amir
Utente Senior

Città: Tel-Aviv

Regione: Israel

785 Messaggi
Tutti i Forum

Inserito il - 25 ottobre 2008 : 17:41:35 Mostra Profilo  Apri la Finestra di Tassonomia

Ciao

The follows photos show a unidentified Lispe sp (Muscidae)
In the coastal belt of Israel we have a few specs of Lispe and I succeed to ID 2 of them
These photo show a 3th spec

The first photo show show clearly the unknown Lispe (the top specimen) with the Lispe cf cilitarsis. This spec is much smaller

BTW, the photo show that Lispe feed also on other organic matter or just collect mineral from the bird dropping.

Immagine:
Diptera d''Israele  - Lispe for ID
208,12 KB

Immagine:
198,66 KB

Immagine:
178,48 KB

Immagine:
189,48 KB

Immagine:
153,96 KB

More information about behaviors

This spec do not limit himself to the water edge of the pond. He active also more out of the pond margin and in the vegetation belt around the pond (up to 5-7 from water line)
the Lispe cf cilitarsis is almost limit to the water line and on the water (~1m)

Also is look less aggressive and less tending to dense crowding compering to the Lispe cf cilitarsis.

The current location is fishs pool (pisciculture). the bank is steeper and cleaner compering to others locations where I view the 2 specs before.
Its appear that Lispe cf cilitarsis. preferring more shallow muddy water with plants on the water line while the unknown Lispe preferring more open areas.
This is may explain why I seen this time less Lispe cf cilitarsis (usually more common)compering to the unknown Lispe.

Restrictions ! its only first impression, but its explain my previous impression from other locations.

Immagine:
141,17 KB

my albums:
Link

My insects blog (in Hebrew)
Link
  Discussione Precedente Discussione Discussione Successiva  
 Nuova Discussione
 Versione Stampabile my nm Leggi più tardi
Scorciatoia

Natura Mediterraneo © 2003-2020 Natura Mediterraneo Torna all'inizio della Pagina
Questa pagina è stata generata in 0,32 secondi. TargatoNA.it | Movie BackStage | Snitz Forums 2000

Leps.it | Herp.it | Lynkos.net