testata Forum Natura Mediterraneo
Forum | Registrati | Msg attivi | Msg Recenti | Msg Pvt | Utenti | Galleria | Map | Gadgets | Cerca | | FAQ | Regole |NUOVA Tassonomia | Pagina Facebook di Natura Mediterraneo | Google+
Suggerimento: Conosci la funzione scorciatoia? Clicca qui!
Cerca
Salva
Password dimenticata

Galleria Tassonomica
 di Natura Mediterraneo

Tutti i Forum
 Eventi & Notizie
 EVENTI & NOTIZIE
 26th Meeting "Staphylinidae" a Verona
 Nuova Discussione
 Versione Stampabile my nm Leggi più tardi
I seguenti utenti stanno leggendo questo Forum Qui c'è:
Autore Discussione Precedente Discussione Discussione Successiva  

Cmb
Moderatore

Città: Buers
Prov.: Estero

Regione: Austria

12844 Messaggi
Flora e Fauna

Inserito il - 02 dicembre 2010 : 01:03:35 Mostra Profilo  Apri la Finestra di Tassonomia

26th Meeteting Staphylinidae, first announcement
Forse interessante per i nostri amici degli Coleotteri: Staphylinidi

Dear Colleagues,

the 26th Meeteting Staphylinidae be held in Verona / Mantova, 2th to 5th June 2011, as announced during the previous Staphylinidae Meeting in Copenhagen.

The meeting will follow this basic programming:

Thursday, June 2: Meeting at the Civic Museum of Natural History of Verona

Friday, June 3: Day of Communications at the “National Center for the Study and Conservation Forest Biodiversity”, Bosco della Fontana near Marmirolo - Mantova (40 km from Verona). The center will be reached by bus.

Saturday, June 4: excursion to Monte Baldo, one of the most famous entomological sites in Italy. The site will be reached by bus.

Sunday, June 5: Farewell in Verona (location to be determined).

As you probably know, Verona is a tourist city that can be easily reached from all over the world. The airport "Valerio Catullo" is just 10 km from the city center and also the railway station "Porta Nuova" is near the center, about 1 km away. The Museum of Natural History is in the center of the city and the location of the communications can be reached in less than an hour by the highway.

The parking situation in Old Town is less good, instead. It 's very difficult to park in the center outside of the parking charges, which are very expensive. Moreover, at the moment (and propably next year too) many road works are being held and as a result the situation of the traffic may be rather difficult.

Accommodation
The center of Verona offers some high standard hotels, what is lacking is the availability of cheap ones. Within the range of medium price accomodations there is now a good network of B&B that have good value for money. We suggest here some links in order to find accommodations that may be of interest to you.

Very cheap accommodation: it 's a college-like system, with a large room with fifty beds, divided into boxes with two beds, several bathrooms and showers, a room for meetings and a room for breakfast, to be self-managed. It is located at the center of the city and also offers the advantage of parking spaces. The cost is 15 euro per night, reservations will be handled by me, which will forward them to the manager. You can find information on the institution at Link and on the University Residence (unfortunately it is in Italian only, but the automatic translators in the net can help...).

B&B. You can check availability of Verona B&B in and around the town in the site Link

For those who intend arrive to Verona by plane or train the best choices are those in the center, for those arriving by car there are parking problems and should therefore look for locations away from the center, such as those found in:

Avesa, Montorio Veronese, Parona di Valpolicella ,(I can suggest for example, "L'approdo", wich has two rooms with three beds and is managed by a person who is assisting me in organizing the meeting.).

Hotels. There are a few interesting offers. Most are very expensive, as you can see in Link
The following one has the advantage of an acceptable price and to be very close to my house: Hotel Porta Palio.

The starting point of the bus will be in the vicinity of free parking places.

Dead line
For obvious organizational reasons it is necessary that the entries in the meeting, free as always, will be sent to this e-mail address no later than January 31, 2011 (please do not use my personal address). Regarding booking accommodations, hotels and B&B should be made as soon as possible because in the days of the meeting, Verona will be visited by many tourists. On June 2, there is also an Italian National Day (Republic Day).

I am waiting for you in number! If you want to introduce new people into the group, you can do, they are wellcome, then forward this message to anyone, mostly to young people.

Verona, 29th November 2010

Adriano Zanetti

"La distinction des espèces de limaces est extrêmement difficile,
et aucun zoologiste n’est encore parvenu à quelque chose
d’un peu satisfaisant sous ce rapport."
H. M. DUCROTAY DE BLAINVILLE 1823

Riassunto del Forum Natura Mediterraneo degli Limax dell'Italia

Cmb
Moderatore

12844 Messaggi
Flora e Fauna

Inserito il - 10 marzo 2011 : 21:17:18 Mostra Profilo Apri la Finestra di Tassonomia
Verona tira - il raduno sara visitato da membri da Italy, Austria, Bulgaria, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hungary, Latvia, Norway, Russia, Slovakia ed USA

Vieni nel mondo degli Limax dell'Italia
Torna all'inizio della Pagina

Cmb
Moderatore

12844 Messaggi
Flora e Fauna

Inserito il - 19 aprile 2011 : 13:24:24 Mostra Profilo Apri la Finestra di Tassonomia
26th Meeting Staphylinidae: lectures (updated April 19 2011)

Adorno, A., Sabella G., Zanetti, A.: Flight activity of Staphylinidae in Sicily

Gusarov, Vladimir: “I will certainly give a talk”

Klimaszewski, Jan: Introduced species of Coleoptera in eastern Canada

Liang Tang: Chinese species of Dianous group I

Osswald, Judith: A multi-locus phylogeny of the aleocharine tribe Oxypodini

Rossi, Walter: on Laboulbeniales of Staphylinidae

Shuhei Nomura: A SEM observation of some Protopselaphus species from East to Southeast Asia (Staphylinidae, Protopselaphinae)

Solodovnikov, Alexey: “Quediina" of Central Europe: results & lessons from the "new Freude-Harde-Lohse" project

Solodovnikov, Alexey: Fossil Cretaceous Staphylinidae

Sörensson, Mikael: Do we really need a new subfamily of Ptiliidae?"

Théry, Thomas: Advances in Staphylinids of New Caledonia: new genera of Pselaphinae and new species of Paederinae

Zanetti, Adriano: Eusphalerum from North America

Vieni nel mondo degli Limax dell'Italia
Torna all'inizio della Pagina
  Discussione Precedente Discussione Discussione Successiva  
 Nuova Discussione
 Versione Stampabile my nm Leggi più tardi
Scorciatoia

Natura Mediterraneo © 2003-2020 Natura Mediterraneo Torna all'inizio della Pagina
Questa pagina è stata generata in 0,24 secondi. TargatoNA.it | Movie BackStage | Snitz Forums 2000

Leps.it | Herp.it | Lynkos.net